Tips on travel to France
Tips on travel to France - Join our conversation...
10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
#8 Beuvron-en-auge A former stronghold of the Harcourt family, this village in the heart of the Pays d’Auge country on Normandy's famous Cider Route is picture postcard perfect, with fine examples of half-timbered, market and country houses in the village and surrounding Normandy countryside. Read more.
A magical atmosphere in Paris
A magical atmosphere in Paris for the end-of-year celebrationsThe end-of-year celebrations are approaching, and the capital takes its finery. Discover what Paris has to offer for a more magical and wonderful Christmas...Dreamlike IlluminationsThe City of Light bears its name even better at the end of the year, and a stroll... Read more.
RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
Why choose a river cruise? For an unforgettable immediate, immersive and intimate travel experience river cruising is hard to beat. River cruises don’t just take you into a country, they let you get under it skin and feel its pulse and see its scenery and sights close up. Read more.
- → 10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
- → A Trip in the Loire valley
- → Best Cruise Carry-On Luggage for Those Who Travel Light
- → So where to shop in Paris?
- → Hotel Barges and Biking
- → A magical atmosphere in Paris
- → Ryder Cup 2019 in Paris
- → RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
- → What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
- → Canal Du Midi
- → Small luxury ships at affordable prices
- → Am I French Yet?
- → Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
- → Paris multitude market options
- → Floating Through History in Belgium with LE BOAT
- → Canal Du midi cruising by a Le Boat clients
- → Forgotten Montmartre
- → New Paris Smartphone outsmarts tourism trials
- → Christmas in France
- → Hotel Barge Impressionist
- → Travel is the key to happiness
- → What is a Luxury Barge Cruise?
- → Spotlight on the Burgundy region
- → Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
- → House sitting in France
- → How to save money in Paris
- → Resilient travelers heading back to Paris
- → Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
- → How to have a successful family holiday!
- → Booking it yourself, it is worth the risk?
- → Wine Cruise in France
- → What is the difference between River Cruising and Barge Cruising
- → Article on booking on-line
- → How to protect your identity and credit card when travelling
- → The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
- → Visit Monaco like a star and the locals
- → Getting around Paris
- → What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
- → As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
- → What is a car leasing?
- → Tips on traveling by car in France
- → Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
- → Paris Apartment versus Hotel Room