Tips on travel to France
10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
#8 Beuvron-en-auge A former stronghold of the Harcourt family, this village in the heart of the Pays d’Auge country on Normandy's famous Cider Route is picture postcard perfect, with fine examples of half-timbered, market and country houses in the village and surrounding Normandy countryside. Read more.
RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
Why choose a river cruise? For an unforgettable immediate, immersive and intimate travel experience river cruising is hard to beat. River cruises don’t just take you into a country, they let you get under it skin and feel its pulse and see its scenery and sights close up. Read more.
Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
If you never been to Paris this Eiffel tower tour is a must.It provides priority access along with an entertaining guide to experience this must-see Paris landmark. Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the Tower. Read more.
- → 2020 ANZAC Day Tour posponed to 2021
- → What to pack for France
- → 10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
- → A Trip in the Loire valley
- → So where to shop in Paris?
- → Hotel Barges and Biking
- → RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
- → What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
- → Canal Du Midi
- → Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
- → Paris multitude market options
- → Christmas in France
- → Travel is the key to happiness
- → What is a Luxury Barge Cruise?
- → Spotlight on the Burgundy region
- → Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
- → How to save money in Paris
- → Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
- → How to have a successful family holiday!
- → Booking it yourself, it is worth the risk?
- → Article on booking on-line
- → The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
- → Visit Monaco like a star and the locals
- → Getting around Paris
- → What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
- → As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
- → What is a car leasing?
- → Tips on traveling by car in France
- → Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
- → Paris Apartment versus Hotel Room