Tips on travel to France
Tips on travel to France - Join our conversation...
A magical atmosphere in Paris
A magical atmosphere in Paris for the end-of-year celebrationsThe end-of-year celebrations are approaching, and the capital takes its finery. Discover what Paris has to offer for a more magical and wonderful Christmas...Dreamlike IlluminationsThe City of Light bears its name even better at the end of the year, and a stroll... Read more.
RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
Why choose a river cruise? For an unforgettable immediate, immersive and intimate travel experience river cruising is hard to beat. River cruises don’t just take you into a country, they let you get under it skin and feel its pulse and see its scenery and sights close up. Read more.
Small luxury ships at affordable prices
Almost entirely surrounded by land, the Mediterranean comprises not only the familiar Adriatic, Aegean, Balearic, Ionian, Ligurian and Tyrrhenian seas but also the lesser known Alboran and Levantine Seas, the Seas of Crete and Sardinia, and even a Sahara Sea. Read more.
- → A Trip in the Loire valley
- → Best Cruise Carry-On Luggage for Those Who Travel Light
- → So where to shop in Paris?
- → Hotel Barges and Biking
- → A magical atmosphere in Paris
- → Ryder Cup 2019 in Paris
- → RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
- → What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
- → Canal Du Midi
- → Small luxury ships at affordable prices
- → Am I French Yet?
- → Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
- → Paris multitude market options
- → Floating Through History in Belgium with LE BOAT
- → Canal Du midi cruising by a Le Boat clients
- → Forgotten Montmartre
- → New Paris Smartphone outsmarts tourism trials
- → Christmas in France
- → Hotel Barge Impressionist
- → Travel is the key to happiness
- → What is a Luxury Barge Cruise?
- → Spotlight on the Burgundy region
- → Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
- → House sitting in France
- → How to save money in Paris
- → Resilient travelers heading back to Paris
- → Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
- → How to have a successful family holiday!
- → Booking it yourself, it is worth the risk?
- → Wine Cruise in France
- → What is the difference between River Cruising and Barge Cruising
- → Article on booking on-line
- → How to protect your identity and credit card when travelling
- → The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
- → Visit Monaco like a star and the locals
- → Getting around Paris
- → What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
- → As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
- → What is a car leasing?
- → Tips on traveling by car in France
- → Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
- → Paris Apartment versus Hotel Room