1. DEFINITIONS: “France At Leisure” means Travel At Leisure Pty. Ltd. ABN 87 099 168 537 or associated persons and related employees.
“Customer” means the individual and all members of his or her family and any other persons accompanying him or her or travel agent or company for whom France At Leisure makes travel bookings.
“Service Provider” means the party providing the service or services and associated matters to the Customer for the provision of the means the third party entity providing the travel products and services.
France At Leisure’s sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transports, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach, rail, walking and cruise line operators. We have no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty or representation regarding their standard. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers. Your legal recourse is against the specific provider and not us. If for any reason, any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted your remedy lies against the provider and not with us.
3. TRAVEL INFORMATION: Information about travel destinations, airfares, flight times and dates, tours, packages, insurance, rental properties, transfers, timing, itineraries etc have been supplied to France At Leisure by Service Providers and Land Content Providers such as airline companies, hotel representatives, local tourist offices and transport supplier. France At Leisure uses reasonable care to ensure the information is correct at the time of supply but is not liable to the Customer for any inaccuracies.
France At Leisure accepts no liability or responsibility for information supplied to it by Service Providers, nor does France At Leisure makes any warranty or representation regarding the standard of the information. France At Leisure recommends that the Customer independently verify all travel service information.
All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by the Service Provider. The details of prices, packages, tours, flights and other information provided to the Customer are subject to change without notice. France At Leisure reserves the right to vary published prices and charges in the event of fluctuations in the exchange rate or price increases made by the Service Provider.
The Customer is responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and health requirements. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of the relevant immigration and other government authorities at the Customer’s destination will be the Customer’s sole responsibility.
The Customer acknowledges that any dispute in relation to the service at all times remains a matter to be resolved between the Customer and the Service Provider.
4. INSURANCE: The Customer acknowledges that France At Leisure will not provide the Customer with travel insurance unless the Customer specifically requests France At Leisure to provide the same and the Customer pays for the same. If you decline travel insurance you may be required to sign a disclaimer
France At Leisure strongly recommends that the Customer take out insurance to protect the Customer against any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond the control of the Customer or which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on the Customer’s part.
France At Leisure will not be responsible or liable to the Customer for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expense or inconvenience suffered by the Customer.
5. SUITABILITY OF TRAVEL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES: France At Leisure does not represent to the Customer that any travel products and services recommended to the Customer by France At Leisure will be suitable for the Customer. The Customer releases France At Leisure from any claims in relation to the travel products and services recommended to the Customer by France At Leisure, including but not limited to claims that the travel products and services are not suitable.
France At Leisure makes no warranties regarding the safety or otherwise of the Customer’s travel destination. The Customer is to make its own inquiries with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade as to the safety and suitability of the Customer’s travel destination. France At Leisure is not liable to the Customer for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer if the Customer’s travel destination is not safe.
6. NON-TRANSFERABLE: The Customer acknowledges that the documents issued to the Customer by France At Leisure are non-transferable. The documents include (but are not limited to) airline tickets, hotel and accommodation vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document used to confirm an arrangement with a Service Provider.
The Customer acknowledges that the documents issued to the Customer by France At Leisure may also be subject to conditions such as (but not limited to) being non-refundable, non-date changeable, and subject to cancellation or amendment fees.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to read the terms and conditions attached to the documents issued to the customer by France At Leisure.
7. FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES: If for any reason the Service Provider is unable to provide the services for which the Customer has contracted, the Customer acknowledges that its remedy lies with the Service Provider and not with France At Leisure.
8. DISCLAIMER: The travel products and services offered and promoted by France At Leisure are products and services of the Service Provider. France At Leisure will facilitate the Customer’s travel arrangements, including processing the Customer’s bookings and making payments. France At Leisure acts as an agent for the Service Provider. The Customer’s legal relationship in respect of the Service Provider’s products and services is with the Service Provider.
To the extent permitted by law, the Customer releases France At Leisure from all liability, cost, damages, claims and expenses (including direct, indirect, special and consequential loss or damage whether in negligence or otherwise) arising out of the supply or failure to supply or use or non-use of the Travel Service Provider’s products or services.
France At Leisure, its officer’s employee’s shareholders or other representatives will not be liable for damages or otherwise in connection with the Customer’s use of any products or services supplied, organised or recommended by France At Leisure. This limitation of liability applies to all damages of any kind, including (but not limited to) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
9. PAYMENT: France At Leisure will ask the Customer to pay for the travel products and services provided by the Service Providers. The timing and method of payment depend on the requirements of each Service Provider. The Customer agrees that it will pay France At Leisure when requested to do so by France At Leisure.
If the Customer fails to pay France At Leisure when requested to do so, the Customer acknowledges that the Travel Service Providers may withhold the travel products and services and may cancel any bookings made for the Customer. Any penalties or costs incurred in doing so will be paid by the Customer.
10. PAYMENT TERMS AND FEES APPLICABLE :
Standard Deposits: A $150.00 deposit per person (non-refundable) is due within 5 working days following the confirmation of booking. In addition, further deposits may be required by the suppliers either in Australia or France. All quotes are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability until full payment is made. Prices are valid for cash or cheque payment only. There is an additional 2.2% (incl. GST) merchant fee applicable for payments by credit card.
Amendment: For second and subsequent alterations, an amendment fee of $25 applies on confirmed bookings.
Cancellation: All cancellations should be made in writing to France at Leisure.
The schedule of cancellation fees for most services is as follows:
- 42 Days and more prior to departure from Australia: Forfeit of Deposit.
- Less than 41 days to 14 days prior departure: 25% of the total cost or deposit, whichever is greater.
- 13 days or less to departure: 100% total cost. The above fees are subject to 10% of GST.
Minimum Booking Fee: $50 applies for bookings made for less than $500 total.
Document Re-issued administration fee: $30 for any amendment made which necessitates re-issuing the documents. This administration fee is in addition to other fees applicable to alterations of confirmed bookings and in addition to other fees applicable by service providers in Australia.
Urgent and late booking fee: $30 administration fee to any booking processed 7 days prior departure date of Australia.
- The price of the Travel Arrangements is subject to the possibility of surcharges.
- France at Leisure reserves the right to increase prices until full payment is made - this surcharges may be incurred (without limitation) in connection with:
- currency exchange rates, increases in Product prices, fuel levies, scheduled airfares, hotel, cruise and ground transportation charges, entrance fees and any other increases in connection with the Travel Arrangements.
- Where there is any change in the costs incurred by TRAVEL AT LEISURE in providing the Services, Travel At Leisure may vary its price to account for such change by notifying the Customer, prior the full payment is made.
- Changes in the Australian Dollar – the financial commitments TRAVEL AT LEISURE undertakes in order to offer the prices mean that prices cannot be reduced or refunded if the Australian dollar strengthens.
12. TRAVELLING TO THE UNITED STATES: Please see https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for information regarding compulsory pre-registration for their visa waiver program. Please note, you may not meet the requirements of ESTA and may be required to obtain a visa.
14. COMPLAINT HANDLING AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION POLICY
Please download the document.