2023 France Cruise Terms and Conditions approval
“France 2023 Rugby Cruise” Special Charter Terms and Conditions
for the UNIWORLD Cruise on S.S. Catherine
Avignon to Lyon - September 17 – 24, 2023
As France at Leisure chartered the S.S. Catherine ship for this cruise project from Avignon to Lyon – Sept. 17 – 24, 2023, your booking conditions reflect the Uniworld Charter Terms and Conditions applied to France at Leisure.
These special conditions apply for the Payment Schedule and Cancellation Fees.
The rest of Uniworld Cruise Booking Terms and conditions remain the same – Click here for details.
- 1st Deposit – Due within 10 days of confirmation - 50% of the cabin price**
- Final payment – due by April 30th, 2023 – Balance due **
** Non-refundable deposit
France at Leisure reserve the right to cancel the reservation if payment is not received on time and after a final reminder. Cancellation fees will then apply.
Should you change your mind and/or need to cancel your booking or any portion of it for any reason, you must send your cancellation in writing to France at Leisure. It will be effective on the date of receipt.
Cancellation charges, per person and based upon the date of cancellation, are as follows.
Cancellation notice received before cruise/tour start date - cancellation charges or a fee per person are:
- Cancellation received prior Dec. 31st,2021 – a fee of A$700 per person apply.
- Cancellation received between Jan. 1st,2022 and May 31st, 2022 – 30% fee of the cabin suite Fare** apply.
- Cancellation received after December 1st, 2022. No refund applies.
**Fare is defined as the cost of any cabin cruise package, land purchased from France at Leisure.
I confirm that I have read and accepted the 2023 France Uniworld Cruise Booking Terms & Conditions listed above on behalf of all people travelling with me.