Tips on travel to France
Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
Welcome to the widest selection of boating holidays in Europe and France. Read more.
How to have a successful family holiday!
3. Finding accommodation kid-friendly.Again my recommendation is to rent an apartment in Paris which will become your home for the duration of your stay. Beside the higher costs of hotel rooms, it can be a nightmare when you have 2 or 3 children to contain in their rooms, when... Read more.
The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
First is the location : When renting an apartment in Paris you are also renting the area, so it is very important that your location becomes a priority. Then look for what type of apartments are available in that area. Read more.
What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
For every major world cities’ famous sites there are long and winding queues waiting for those who choose not to pre-book their visits, one way or another. Read more.
As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
Travelling as a family I would definitely recommend a rental boat cruise on the canals of France and for one week. The Canal Du Midi, Burgundy region would be perhaps the most popular, but others like Alsace, Loire Valley or even the South West regions are also extremely attractive. All suggested cruise itineraries are located in... Read more.
- → Be Your Own Captain & Explore France
- → 2024 Anzac day tours have been released and included the VB Dawn Service
- → 2024 Hotel barging in France
- → The stunning stays of northern France
- → 2020 ANZAC Day Tour posponed to 2021
- → What to pack for France
- → 10 of France Most Beautifull Villages
- → A Trip in the Loire valley
- → So where to shop in Paris?
- → Hotel Barges and Biking
- → RIVER CRUISES - why? where? when? how?
- → What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
- → Canal Du Midi
- → Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
- → Paris multitude market options
- → Christmas in France
- → Travel is the key to happiness
- → What is a Luxury Barge Cruise?
- → Spotlight on the Burgundy region
- → Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
- → How to save money in Paris
- → Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
- → How to have a successful family holiday!
- → Booking it yourself, it is worth the risk?
- → Article on booking on-line
- → The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
- → Visit Monaco like a star and the locals
- → Getting around Paris
- → What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
- → As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
- → What is a car leasing?
- → Tips on traveling by car in France
- → Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
- → Paris Apartment versus Hotel Room