Tips and advice on travelling to France - Join our conversation...
Small luxury ships at affordable prices
Almost entirely surrounded by land, the Mediterranean comprises not only the familiar Adriatic, Aegean, Balearic, Ionian, Ligurian and Tyrrhenian seas but also the lesser known Alboran and Levantine Seas, the Seas of Crete and Sardinia, and even a Sahara Sea. Read more.
Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
If you never been to Paris this Eiffel tower tour is a must.It provides priority access along with an entertaining guide to experience this must-see Paris landmark. Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the Tower. Read more.
Paris multitude market options
It cannot be any more typical to discover the bubbling heart of a city by diving into the neighborhood markets. The Parisians are particularly attached to this legacy of Old Paris, and walk every weekend through the alleys of the 82 food markets of the capital. Read more.
New Paris Smartphone outsmarts tourism trials
Paris’ latest travel accessory, the INSIDR “digital concierge,” recently reported a steady climb in travel bookings despite the drastic tourism decline the city continues to face. INSIDR, launched in September 2015, is a LG smartphone with local & international calling & messaging services, 4G data, Wi-Fi and mobile hotspot that is fully... Read more.
Spotlight on the Burgundy region
Further to many interest on the Burgundy region from various clients we dedicated this blog on the some of the most popular products and services we offer to our Australian travelers. These include few of our best hotels and chateau stays, 'must visit' villages, finest dining restaurants, 2 of our best 1er Grand... Read more.
Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
How would you concretely describe the core activity of France at Leisure? Read more.
Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
Welcome to the widest selection of boating holidays in Europe and France. Read more.
How to have a successful family holiday!
3. Finding accommodation kid-friendly.Again my recommendation is to rent an apartment in Paris which will become your home for the duration of your stay. Beside the higher costs of hotel rooms, it can be a nightmare when you have 2 or 3 children to contain in their rooms, when... Read more.
What is the difference between River Cruising and Barge Cruising
We are considering doing a canal or river cruise for 2016 and wondering if you could give us the difference between Hotel Barging and River Cruising? Read more.
How to protect your identity and credit card when travelling
We don’t travel without travel insurance, so why not add protection for our passport and credit cards?Radio Frequency Identification technology, or RFID, used in passports and ‘tap and go’ credit cards has seen a jump in ‘electronic pickpockets’, both in our own backyard and abroad. Read more.
The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
First is the location : When renting an apartment in Paris you are also renting the area, so it is very important that your location becomes a priority. Then look for what type of apartments are available in that area. Read more.
What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
For every major world cities’ famous sites there are long and winding queues waiting for those who choose not to pre-book their visits, one way or another. Read more.
As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
Travelling as a family I would definitely recommend a rental boat cruise on the canals of France and for one week. The Canal Du Midi, Burgundy region would be perhaps the most popular, but others like Alsace, Loire Valley or even the South West regions are also extremely attractive. All suggested cruise itineraries are located in... Read more.
Tips on traveling by car in France
A driving holiday is the best way to see all the famous attractions France and Europe have to offer. With a car you will have the freedom to explore the cities, as well as all the nooks and crannies of the small towns and villages and doing whatever you like whenever... Read more.
Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
A driving holiday offers you more flexibility and freedom - whilst travelling by rail offers you a ‘piece of mind’ with no worries about getting from A to B, especially for long Journeys. French trains are considered some of the best in the world for their speed with the TGV... Read more.
- → June 2018
- → December 2017
- → September 2017
- → August 2017
- → June 2017
- → May 2017
- → March 2017
- → February 2017
- → January 2017
- → December 2016
- → October 2016
- → March 2016
- → February 2016
- → January 2016
- → December 2015
- → November 2015
- → July 2015
- → May 2015
- → April 2015
- → March 2015
- → February 2015
- → November 2014
- → August 2014
- → July 2014
- → June 2014
- → May 2014
- → April 2014
- → What to See and Do During the Winter in Paris?
- → Canal Du Midi
- → Small luxury ships at affordable prices
- → Am I French Yet?
- → Our Eiffel Tower tour take you to the summit
- → Paris multitude market options
- → Floating Through History in Belgium with LE BOAT
- → Canal Du midi cruising by a Le Boat clients
- → Forgotten Montmartre
- → New Paris Smartphone outsmarts tourism trials
- → Christmas in France
- → Hotel Barge Impressionist
- → Travel is the key to happiness
- → What is a Luxury Barge Cruise?
- → Spotlight on the Burgundy region
- → Interview with Christian Blondeau Founder France at Leisure
- → House sitting in France
- → How to save money in Paris
- → Resilient travelers heading back to Paris
- → Are your considering cruising the canals of France?
- → How to have a successful family holiday!
- → Booking it yourself, it is worth the risk?
- → Wine Cruise in France
- → What is the difference between River Cruising and Barge Cruising
- → Article on booking on-line
- → How to protect your identity and credit card when travelling
- → The do’s and don’ts when renting a Paris apartment
- → Visit Monaco like a star and the locals
- → Getting around Paris
- → What is the best way to avoid the line and visit the Eiffel Tower?
- → As a family of 5 we would like to do a canal cruise. Where do we start?
- → What is a car leasing?
- → Tips on traveling by car in France
- → Tips on Traveling by train in France and Europe
- → Paris Apartment versus Hotel Room