2020 / 21 Skiing Season Open
Choosing a skiing holiday in France gives you the opportunity to benefit from some of the very best skiing domains and resorts in the world.
It also gives you the cultural and gastronomical experience that every holiday in France can offer. Why not combine your ski holiday with a few days in Paris!
WHY FRANCE FOR YOUR SKIING HOLIDAY?
France is the N°1 destination in Europe
- France has the largest linked ski areas in the world, allowing skiers to ski several resorts with one unique ski pass such as the famous 'Les 3 Vallees'.
- All level of skiers is catered for, from beginners to advanced, including lots of challenging slopes for extreme skiing.
- Due to the high altitude of the resorts, the season lasts from late December to April.
- France is renowned for offering easy access from all major cities by plane, train or road.
- Accommodation ranges from 2* studios, spacious comfortable apartments, 5*spa hotels and a wide variety of chalets and hotels
France @ Leisure has selected a small number of resorts that our experienced staff feel will best suit the Australian travellers. Our staff have either skied or worked in these resorts and can give you the benefit of their knowledge in order to offer you a holiday that best suits your individual needs.
Courchevel 1850, Meribel, Les Arcs, Megeve, Chamonix and Val d’Isere are all world-renowned resorts offering a taste of France with some of the best ski fields in the European Alps.
For any information and brochures please call 1300 302 623 or email email@example.com