Full day cooking class and culinary tour including
- transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- cooking course with lunch (drinks included)
- service of an English speaking driver/licensed guide
- entrance fees underlined in the program
Full-day Cooking Lesson in Avignon
Meet a Chef and practice with him in his kitchen !
09.00 am : Walk on your own and meet the Chef in front of the vegetal wall of “Les Halles”, covered market displaying fresh and colorful food every morning. Choose with him the best local products that you will
cook during the lesson. Arrival in his cooking workshop in Avignon and registration of the trainees. Creation of recipe cards to be performed.
Theoretical demonstration with practice.
During the Apéritif, various thinkings about the course given together with how to pair the meals with wine.
Lunch (drinks included) with the Chef and informal talk about the course presented.
03.00 pm : pick up by a minibus and English speaking driver/guide and departure to the wine road.
Wine-tasting in a cellar in Tavel, first Rosé wine in France, or , in Beaumes-de-Venise, exceptional soil located at the foot of the majestic Dentelles de Montmirail and the Mont Ventoux.
Continuation to Châteauneuf-du-Pape : visit and wine-tasting in a cellar.
In each cellar, you will discover the history of the house and the guide or the wine owner will offer you a visit of the winery with explanations about the harvest, the AOC Côtes du Rhône...
07.00 pm : drop off at the hotel.
Cost per person
- MINIMUM 2 people - $615 per person
- For 3 people - $520 per person
- For 4 people - $490 per person
· transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
· cooking course with lunch (drinks included)
· service of an English speaking driver/licensed guide
· entrance fees underlined in the program