- Take a walk in the lovely and picturesque village of Giverny
- Visit Claude Monet’s house and magnificent gardens totally on your own
- Discover the Impressionisms Museum and its beautiful paintings
- Immerse yourself in Claude Monet’s impressionist universe
- Enjoy a gourmet break in an authentic bakery
A full-day tour of The Giverny Monet's Garden and the Impressionisms Museum from Paris
Go on a day-trip to discover Claude Monet visiting on your own the picturesque village of Giverny, its wonderful gardens and the Impressionisms Museum.
You will get to our Louvre agency at 7:45 am before boarding an air-conditioned coach to leave at 8.15 am for an art theme tour.
You’ll enjoy seeing the Norman countryside and its typical little villages on the way. You will be arriving at the Claude Monet Foundation in Giverny at around 9:30-10 am, where you will start your getaway by walking in the Claude Monet’s gardens, one of the painter’s sources of inspiration. You’ll gaze at the wide variety of Oriental flowers, the wonderful paths, the flower beds beautifully flowered with a thousand of colours. You will stroll through the water garden with its famous Japanese bridge, sheltering the lily ponds that inspired Claude Monet for one of its most famous paintings, the “Nymphéas” (Water Lilies).
You will then discover Claude Monet’s house, in which he lived with his family for 43 years. You will immerse yourself in the artist’s daily life by crossing the blue sitting room, the dining room and his studio, that were completely refurbished.
- Gourmet break
- Round trip transportation on an air-conditioned coach
- Giverny map with visit itineraries advice
- Entrance ticket to the Claude Monet Foundation
- Priority access ticket to the Impressionisms Museum