Deluxe Class Barge
6 Cabins with 6 Crew
Cost per person in Twin Cabin from: $10,500
UP TO 12 PASSENGERS CAN RELAX ABOARD GRAND NAPOLÉON AS IT GLIDES FROM TAIN L’HERMITAGE TO AVIGNON VIA THE MAJESTIC RHÔNE.
Napoléon is ideal for large, convivial gatherings, with its six sizeable cabins each boasting an en-suite bathroom. There’s also a stately lounge with a computer and WiFi connection. In addition to an elegant dining room, there’s a shaded area on the spacious sun deck where you can spend blissful hours soaking up the views or sip a cool drink and linger over a delicious alfresco lunch. Explore the wondrous sights of Provence by day; in the evening, sink into the on-board jacuzzi to watch the sun set, or swap stories over cocktails beneath the starry sky.
Make yourself at home in our six generous guest cabins, each with picture windows.
- King-size beds (configured as twins if desired)
- En-suite bathrooms and 110-220-volt shaver socket
- Bedside tables, dressing/desk table with stool
- Wardrobe, safe, hairdryer
- Portable DVD player on request
- Intercom and individually controlled air-conditioning / heating unit
- Vehicle transfer or train transfer from Paris to the Barge (if applicable). Private hire transfers are also available from Lyon and Geneva
- Table d’hôte meals – each week’s menu includes regional specialities and seasonal delicacies unique to the area you’re cruising through
- Complimentary beverages
- Excursions stated in the itinerary, fully escorted by the experienced onboard guide