First Class Barge
3 Cabins with 6 Crew
Charter only from $62,000 for 4, $66,920 for 5 and $72,800 for 6 people in low season
FLEUR DE LYS BARGE
VISIT THE MAGNIFICENT CHÂTEAUX AND VINEYARDS AT THE HEART OF BURGUNDY ON BOARD THIS OPULENT, BARGE, WHICH ALLOWS UP TO SIX GUESTS TO SPREAD OUT IN STYLE.
From ornate fabrics to regal four-poster beds and authentic Indian furnishings, Fleur de Lys is a visual treat – there’s even a baby grand piano for the musically minded to play in the lounge. Entertain yourself with a curated selection of games, books, music and movies and enjoy WiFi. By day, look out over panoramic vistas of the verdant countryside from the sun deck, or take a dip in the heated pool. As evening falls, dress for dinner in your private en-suite cabin and enjoy a sumptuous banquet created by your chef and served in the elegant dining room.
The three guest cabins cocoon you in comfort. Each can be configured with twin or king-size beds, making Fleur de Lys perfect for families or groups travelling together.
- En-suite bathroom with twin washbasins, a 110-220-volt shaver socket, either a large corner shower or a bathtub with an overhead shower
- Bedside tables, dressing/desk table and chair
- Wardrobe, safe and hairdryer
- Sockets suitable for two-pin 220-volt plugs
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating unit so you can adjust the temperature to your liking.
- Vehicle transfer or train transfer from Paris to the Barge (if applicable). Private hire transfers are also available from Lyon and Geneva
- Table d’hôte meals – each week’s menu includes regional specialities and seasonal delicacies unique to the area you’re cruising through
- Complimentary beverages
- Excursions stated in the itinerary, fully escorted by the experienced onboard guide