Ultra Deluxe Barge
4 Cabins and 5 Crew
Price per person in a twin share cabin from: A$9,330
Finesse is a double-decker hotel barge that was built to exacting standards with luxury in mind, enhanced by her modern public areas and very spacious cabin suite accommodation.
The well-designed public areas include a saloon with contemporary furnishings and panoramic windows where the emphasis is on making the most of the natural light. There is also a demonstration galley where guests can watch their chef preparing delicious gourmet meals. Outside, guests can relax on the large sun deck with its alfresco dining area, comfortable seating and spa pool.
The four cabin suites, which can be in twin or double-bedded configuration, are very spacious (approx. 265sq ft including en suite), each one air-conditioned and with a beautifully appointed shower room.
Finesse is the perfect vessel on which to cruise the meandering waterways of Southern Burgundy past vineyards and charming canalside villages, and to discover fascinating places along the way such as Autun, Beaune and Dijon.
- Tour of the historic city of Dijon, including the magnificent Notre-Dame
- Visit to the 14th century Château de Germolles
- Tour and private wine tasting at Château de Chamirey in Mercurey
- Visit to Beaune, including Hôtel-Dieu Hospice
- Tour of ancient Autun and its 12th century cathedral
- Gastronomic lunch ashore at a Michelin starred restaurant
- Excellent opportunities for walking and cycling
- “Biking Plus” option available