So as one of the newest luxury hotel barges it is fully equipped with all modern amenities. On the upper deck the lounge and dining areas are air-conditioned and numerous windows give you a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside.
Luxury Class Hotel Barge
- 4 Cabins
- Passengers capacity 8
- Crew 6
INSIDE THE BARGE
The C'est La Vie Hotel Barge cherry wood-panelled walls and ceiling edged in black Ironwood give the four spacious state rooms a feeling of warmth, with three windows on each side light filters through at all times of the day. All state rooms have en suite bathrooms with marble-topped vanity units.
The 21-speed bicycles provide you with the opportunity to discover the rural beauty along the towpaths or to ride into the nearby villages meeting up with the C'est La Vie at the next lock. The wheelhouse offers passengers the chance to visit the captain and enjoy the cruise from a different perspective.
THE SUN DECK
The outside sun deck with teak floor and furniture is the perfect spot to dine alfresco or relax under the sun canopy which gives shade to all the deck or can be adjusted for those who like to bath in the warmth of the summer sun.
SUITES AND ENSUITE BATHROOMS
The fours cabin suites are carefully designed, with king size or twin beds and offer ensuite bathrooms. Each room has air-conditioning, desk, 220 & 110 volts plus plenty of luggage space. Bluetooth speakers for your own music choice and much more to ensure your perfect cruise.
SERVED ON BOARD
As well as a fabulous selection of wines, you have a well stocked bar with a large choice of drinks for all. The galley is well equipped for our professional chef to prepare your gourmet meals.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Barge length; 38.77 m (128ft)
- Barge width; 5.O5 m (16ft)
- Internal headroom
- Upper deck 1.97m (6.6ft)
- Lower deck 2.05m (6.9ft)
- Dining Room\
- 4 Staterooms with En suite bathroom
- King size or twin bed
- air conditioning unit/heater.
- Sun Deck
- 8 bicycles with 21 gears (helmets are provided)
The barge will confirm booking only once a minimum of 2 cabins is confirmed. A single cabin will be kept as an option "waitlisted” until another cabin is booked.
- Return transfer to the Madison Hotel Paris or with a private minibus pick up at a hotel of your choice.
- 6 nights all-inclusive
- The package includes all meals from Sunday dinner to Saturday breakfast, wines and other beverages.
- – Breakfast: Buffet style consists of cereals, bread and pastries, cold meats, cheese, fresh fruit, yoghurts, tea/coffee and juices.
- – Lunch: Also buffet-style consists of a variety of salads, a hot dish and a selection of cheeses: fruit, coffee and biscuits.
- – Dinner: A four course meal starts with an entrée, followed by the main course, a selection of cheeses and then dessert and coffee.
- Both lunch and dinner are served with white and red wines from the best wine-producing regions of France.
- The guided visits and restaurants indicated in the cruise itinerary are included.
- Not included are airfares to and from France, tips and balloon flights.
- Limited laundry service available.