Uncover the proud legacy and heritage of Southwest France.
Set sail on the Brilliant Bordeaux Uniworld River Cruise along three stunning rivers, the Garonne, Dordogne and Gironde, on one fascinatingly historical and invigorating Brilliant Bordeaux journey.
Uniworld Brillant Bordeaux Rivel cruise will allow you to explore the country’s breathtaking backdrops, wines and cultural treasures across the region in Bordeaux, Fort Médoc, Cadillac, Blaye, Libourne and more. Wander through archaeological marvels, historic landmarks and magnificent vineyards where you’ll be treated to a sampling of quintessentially French experiences.
Brilliant Bordeaux river cruise
8 DAYS FROM BORDEAUX TO BORDEAUX
Jump onboard the Brilliant Bordeaux Uniworld River Cruise - Embark on a scenic drive from Blaye to Bourg along the Route de la Corniche Fleurie and marvel at the sights of Blaye Fortress and Lansac Windmill along the way.
Slow things down in Libourne and on your return to Bordeaux with multiple wine tastings, village tours, a farmers’ market visit and Bordeaux Heritage walking tour. Join us on a showcase of the best Southwest France has to offer.
Connoisseur Collection (select sailings)
Explore the world of gourmet French cuisine with our Connoisseur Collection Program, which includes an assortment of culinary-inspired excursions and events, featuring visits to vineyards, orchards, restaurants, museums, culinary hot spots and more.
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 7 dinners
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, speciality coffee and tea, soft drinks and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Let's Go,” “Do as the Locals Do” and “Village Day” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio-headset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- 7-night cruise in a Riverview stateroom on the breathtaking S.S. Bon Voyage
- Lavishly appointed Riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® Beds of England, high thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 1 country: France
- 3 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including Signature Lectures
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- Gratuities for onboard personnel (ship staff, crew, Cruise/Tour Manager) are included during the cruise/tour
- Exclusive Connoisseur Collection on select summer departures
THE SHIP - S.S. BON VOYAGE
We are excited to welcome one of our newest Super Ships to the rivers of Bordeaux—the S.S. Bon Voyage— designed to immerse guests in French culture, art and wine, from its stunning lobby clad in polished wood, subtle brass details and hand-crafted balustrade, to the stylish emerald tones found in bar Le Salon Champagne, inspired by Yves Saint Laurent’s personal abode, Villa Majorelle.
The dining venues also capture the essence of France. The quintessential La Brasserie, with its natural green and pops of yellow décor inspired by the famous Bouillon Pigalle, serves traditional bistro fare. Le Grand Fromage offers menus reflective of the local cuisine, prepared from locally-sourced ingredients. La Cave des Vins is an intimate space where connoisseurs can gather for expert food and wine pairing dinners upon request.
The stunning Soleil Deck, awash in vibrant fabrics, features the only infinity pool on the rivers and spectacular views of the French countryside. Poolside service at Le Café du Soleil offers casual French cuisine as well as open-air cooking demonstrations from our chefs.
In addition to the public spaces, the S.S. Bon Voyage features four new spacious suites, and every stateroom has received an exquisite redesign with cool marble bathrooms and unique features.
- RIVERS - Dordogne, Garonne
- GUESTS - 124
- STAFF - 50
- GRAND SUITE - 2 (26 sq m)
- SUITE - 2 (19.5 sq m)
- FRENCH BALCONY - 22 (13 sq m)
- DELUXE - 30 (14 sq m)
- CLASSIC - (14 sq m)