Reference: 24 PEU
2024 Peugeot Car Lease in Europe
France at Leisure offers a range of Peugeot vehicles for lease to Australians travelling to Europe. Peugeot Leasing is a cost-effective alternative for anyone visiting Europe for a longer duration who will enjoy driving in a brand-new car that combines comfort and space with style. Browse our extensive fleet guide below and see which make and model is right for your European road trip.
For those travelling to Europe, the 2024 Peugeot Car Lease in Europe gives you the freedom to cruise the open roads of Europe in style. Specifically designed for Australian residents and travellers planning an extended holiday in Europe between 21 and 175 days, all vehicles are left-hand drive. It's the perfect alternative to car hire, allowing you to explore the best of Europe as soon as you arrive.
FRANCE AT LEISURE is the official supplier of this product in Australia, so you can rest assured you will receive the best service and prices around.
Why choose a 2024 Peugeot Car Lease in Europe?
- Get a Brand New Peugeot
- Pick your preferred Latest Model
- Peace of mind with Full Comprehensive Insurance and 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- Freedom to rack up Unlimited Kilometres through 40+ European countries
- Pick Up & Drop Off in 20 Convenient Locations near Europe’s main airports
- Vehicles with better fuel economy
PEUGEOT CAR LEASING RATES INCLUDE
- Rates guaranteed in Australian dollars
- Brand new TAX FREE left hand drive Peugeot vehicle
- Full comprehensive insurance including third-party liability and theft with no excess.
- Full factory warranty
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Unlimited kilometres
- 24 hour Peugeot Assistance (conditions apply)
- Free additional drivers for immediate family members
All Peugeot vehicles are left-hand drive and equipped with Air-conditioning, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Central Locking and auto Lock, Cruise Control, Electronic Anti-Theft Device, Electronic Front Windows, Electronic Stability Programming (ESP), Front Airbags, Power Steering, Radio, MP3 Compatible, Bluetooth & USB port and Safety Jacket & Triangle. All wagon models have luggage covers.
ADDITIONAL DRIVERS ARE FREE WITH PEUGEOT
Forget paying for additional driver fees, any immediate family members (spouse/partner, children or parents) can drive for free! For customs purposes, the registered driver must be at the wheel when crossing borders. All drivers must meet the eligibility requirements.
For those travelling to Europe, Peugeot gives you the freedom to cruise the open roads of Europe in style. Specifically designed for non-European residents and travellers planning an extended holiday in Europe between 14 and 175 days, all vehicles are left-hand drive. It's the perfect alternative to car hire, allowing you to explore the best of Europe as soon as you arrive.
2024 PEUGEOT CAR FLEET
Our supplier offers a range of Peugeot vehicles for lease to Australians and non-EU residents travelling to Europe. Peugeot Leasing is a cost-effective alternative for anyone visiting Europe for a longer duration who will enjoy driving in a brand-new car that combines comfort and space with style. Browse our extensive fleet guide below and see which make and model is right for your European road trip.
Conditions: New bookings only. Book & New bookings only. The minimum lease period is 30 days. AUD500 non-refundable deposit is due upon confirmation of booking. Final Payment is due 8 weeks prior to collection. Subject to availability at all times. To claim the Loyalty Offer, loyalty customers must advise us verbally or in writing at the time of booking request. Free of charge collection fee only, returns outside France or Geneva will incur standard fees. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or deals. Offer is correct at time of print and subject to change without notice.
Collection & Return Locations
You can collect or return your vehicle from any of the following locations.
- Locations in France: Basel-Mulhouse - Bordeaux - Brest - Calais - Geneva - Lyon - Marseille - Montpellier - Nantes - Nice - Paris CDG & Orly Airports - Toulouse
- Locations outside France (Fees apply): Amsterdam - Barcelona - Frankfurt - Lisbon - Madrid - Milan Airports - Porto - Rome
Where can I drive my Peugeot?
You can drive your Peugeot and are covered by insurance and assistance in the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Greek Territory only), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Corsica), Germany, Continental Greece (including Crete and Greek Islands), Hungary, Ireland, Italy (including Sicily and Sardinia), Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearic and Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland and the Vatican.
The cover of insurance provided for Cyprus is limited to the geographical parts of Cyprus which are under control of the government of the Republic of Cyprus.
Travel is not permitted into the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibralter, Iceland, Israel, Iran, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom. Travel to these countries is at the hirers risk and is not covered by the Peugeot insurance or Peugeot assistance.
To qualify, all drivers must:
- Reside outside of the European Union.
- Stay in the European Union for no more than 185 days in any consecutive 12-month period.
- Not carry out any activity for earning during your stay (No working visas allowed).
- Must be an Australian Resident.
- Minimum age of 18 years with full Australian driver's licence (provisional licence not accepted).
Note: International driver permits are compulsory in certain countries.
THE BENEFITS OF PEUGEOT CAR LEASING:
- The Peugeot is fully insured with no insurance excess payable in the event of an accident or theft.
- A brand new Peugeot car and model is guaranteed, unlike car hire where it is "or similar".
- The fleet is predominately Diesel models so you may save on fuel costs if diesel is cheaper than petrol.
- Travel is permitted into most countries in Europe including Eastern Europe.
- The paperwork is completed in Australia so time is spared when you arrive at the collection point.
- Previous Peugeot Leasers could be eligible for a Loyalty Bonus of FREE Days for a future lease with selected Peugeot Special Offers! Ask for more details.