PEUGEOT CAR LEASING - The 2019 early Bird deals are out !
Send your Peugeot car leasing request today and receive a bonus 20% discount
on our AUSSIETRAVELCover full Comprehensive Travel Insurance.
2019 Deals are here!
Send your expression of interest today
Peugeot car lease Europe is the perfect choice for your European adventure. FRANCE AT LEISURE is the official supplier for this product in Australia, so you can rest assured you will receive the best service and prices around.
ABOUT THE PEUGEOT CAR LEASING PROGRAM
The Peugeot Car Leasing Europe program allows you the opportunity to take temporary ownership of the latest Peugeot model, registered in your name for durations between 21 and 175 days (90 days for all travel into Portugal). At the end of your contract period, simply return the vehicle to one of the many Peugeot depots located across Europe and your responsibility ends there.
PEUGEOT CAR LEASING RATES INCLUDE:
- BRAND NEW tax free left hand drive Peugeot.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- No Insurance Excess to pay.
- Full Vehicle Insurance cover including third party liability and theft protection.
- Full factory warranty.
- Personal Accident Insurance (PAI).
- 24 hour Peugeot Assistance (conditions apply).
- Free Additional drivers (conditions/restrictions apply).
All Peugeot vehicles are left hand drive and equipped with Air-conditioning, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Central Locking & Auto Lock, Cruise Control, Electronic Anti-Theft Device, Electronic Front Windows, Electronic Stability Programming (ESP), Front Air-bags, Power Steering, Radio, MP3 Compatible, Bluetooth & USB port and Safety Jacket & Triangle. All wagon models have luggage covers.
PEUGEOT VEHICLE RANGE
- FRANCE AT LEISURE offers a range of Peugeot vehicles for lease to Australians and non-EU residents travelling to Europe. Peugeot Leasing is a cost-effective alternative for anyone visiting Europe for a longer duration that will enjoy driving in a brand new car which combines comfort and space with style. Browse our fleet below and see which make and model is right for your European road trip.
You may call to receive more details on each vehicle or visit your nearest Peugeot dealer to see the car types.
TO QUALIFY, ALL DRIVERS MUST:
- Reside outside of the European Union.
- Stay in the European Union for no more than 185 days in any consecutive 12 month period.
- Not carry out any activity for gain during your stay (No working visas allowed).
- Must be an Australian Resident.
- Minimum age of 18 years with full Australian driver's licence (provisional licence not accepted).
Note: International drivers permits are compulsory in certain countries, click here for further details.
THE BENEFITS OF PEUGEOT CAR LEASING:
- The Peugeot is fully insured with no insurance excess payable in the event of an accident or theft.
- A brand new Peugeot car and model is guaranteed, unlike car hire where it is "or similar".
- The fleet is predominately Diesel models so you'll save on fuel costs as diesel is cheaper than petrol.
- Travel is permitted in to most countries in Europe including Eastern Europe.
- The paperwork is completed in Australia so time is spared when you arrive at the collection point.
- Previous Peugeot Leasers could be eligible for a Loyalty Bonus of FREE Days for a future lease with selected Peugeot Special Offers! Ask for more details.
2019 EARLY BIRD DEAL ARE HERE
Register your interest today - Call 1300 302 623 or email us your enquiry.
Peugeot Assistance & Insurance
Peugeot Travel Book - You will receive this booklet on collection of your Peugeot, however we strongly recommend you read through the Peugeot Travel Book prior to leaving Australia so you are familiar with its contents. It includes detailed information on insurance, your vehicle return procedures, where you can travel with a lease vehicle, what to do in case of breakdown, accident, theft or vandalism of your Peugeot and roadside assistance information and procedures and important information about Portugal and Switzerland.
24-Hour Assistance - The 24-hour, 7-day Peugeot Sodexa Assistance will come to your aid should the following events occur:
- A breakdown that immobilizes the vehicle and which cannot be repaired the same day.
- Accident or attempted theft which immobilize the vehicle and of which the resulting damages cannot be repaired the same day (Warning: in the event of an attempted theft, a detailed report and police report are compulsory).
- Theft of the vehicle (Warning: detailed report and police report are compulsory).
Insurance - Your vehicle is covered by a multi-risk, non-deductible policy which offers the following guarantees: •Civil liability of the driver (including liability for non-paying passengers transported)
- Vehicle fire
- Theft of the vehicle (if reported to the police)
- Broken windows
- Damaged Tyres
- Incorrect Fuel Type
- Damages incurred by accidents involving the vehicle, including acts of vandalism (if reported to the police)
- Legal protection
- Coverage of the driver
Your vehicle is not covered, but not limited for the following:
- running out of fuel or frozen fuel
- loss or theft of luggage and personal belongings
- fines, tolls, highway vignettes
- alcohol-related accidents
- lost, theft or damage of the vehicle keys
- obvious misuse of the vehicle
- failure to comply with the vehicle maintenance conditions as stipulated in the maintenance booklet (topping up coolant,windscreen washer, AdBlue for diesel engines).
- driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- vehicle stuck in mud
- participation in competitions, sports rallies or preparatory trials for these events
- sanctions resulting from a lack of driving licence or failure to comply with regulations in force
- cases of unforeseen circumstances
The following countries are covered by insurance and for assistance: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (Greek Territory only)~, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Metropolitan France (including Corsica), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece (excludes Crete and Greek Islands), Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy (including Sicily and Sardinia), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (including Azores and Madeira), Romania, San Marino, Serbia*, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearic and Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, the Vatican, United Kingdom.
~The cover of insurance provided for Cyprus is limited to the geographical parts of Cyprus which are under control of the government of the Republic of Cyprus.
*The cover of insurance provided for Serbia is limited to the Republic of Montenegro and the geographical parts of Serbia which are under control of the government of the Republic of Serbia.
Travel is not permitted into the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Israel, Iran, Kosovo, Moldova, Morocco, Russia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, and the Greek Islands. Travel to these countries is at the lessees risk and is not covered by the Peugeot insurance or Peugeot assistance.
Please refer to the Car Lease Brochure for further conditions