|TOUR INFORMATION:||Tour runs from April to October,
Not in August
|Minimum number: 2 people|
|Price per Adult (Twin-share)||$1,230|
|Single Supplement||$ 490|
Departing from the beautiful town of Sarlat, your daily excursions will lead you to the most significant attractions. Follow your guide on this small group tour and visit one of the most well preserved 17th century town during its bustling market day. You will also experience a unique visit at Lascaux II cave that will plunge you back to the origins of Art. The tour also includes the visit of some of the most beautiful villages of the area as well as a boat ride on the River Dordogne so as to admire stunning landscapes and mighty medieval fortresses lined up along the River. Find out more...
Cost per person: $ 1,450 Based on 2 persons sharing a double room
- 4 nights in the center of Sarlat (a 3 star hotel or BB in Sarlat- breakfasts included)
- A Gourmet Walking Tour of Sarlat
- A full-day excursion with a professional English speaking driver guide
to discover various facets of history of the Perigord Noir
- All entrance fees as mentioned on the program
You will be delighted to discover the the amazing region of Perigord, famous for its gourmet food, its prehistory, the Dordogne valley and its thousand of castles, beautiful gardens, cliffs, medieval villages on top of a cliff, markets etc.
- Spend a day in one of the most bucolic areas of the South West France, the so called ‘Frenchman’s Paradise’ (Henry Miller), the Dordogne valley… your guide will give you information about the culture, history, traditions etc.
- Enjoy a Gourmet Tour in the city of Sarlat (new) and taste some of their specialties, learn how to make some delicacies,
- Be welcome by a truffle farmer and discover this incredible mushroom, how to grow, to hunt and enjoy a tasting…
Perigord is a land of contrasts and high level of “art de vivre”. We invite to come for an unforgettable journey !
*Excursions and activities on private basis with a professional English speaking driver guide a its vehicle,
- A visit to Lascaux IV (will be opened in December 15, 2016)
- Experience a 5 nights in ‘Gite de Charme’ located in the center of a medieval village
- Tailored made full day excursion upon request