- 4 Cabins
- Price per person twin/double staterooms from: AUD$ 5,525
- Charter price available on request and depending on number of passengers
Rosa is an old Dutch “Clipper” barge that was completely refitted in 2010 to a high specification. The air conditioned interior includes a dining room, saloon, bar and four staterooms. Two of the staterooms have double beds and two have twin beds, all of which have full en-suite facilities. Outside there is a spacious sun deck with comfortable furniture.
The four crew consist of a knowledgeable captain, tour guide, housekeeper and a master chef whose culinary master pieces will be a regular delight throughout your cruise. Eight bikes are available for use and your tour guide, an expert in the local area, will be happy to advise you on the best routes to cycle should you wish to explore.
Below you can find some of the highlights of the cruises we are currently offering on Rosa, along with some examples of the cuisine and fine wines the master chef will present you with on board.
- Watch the video of the Rosa :
- 18 Cabins
- Price per person twin share from: A$3,600
- Charter available on request
Our all inclusive cruise, will take you along the River Garonne, Gironde Estuary and the Dordogne River,a brilliant way to see the country and visit the vineyards that produce all the great Bordeaux wines. The cruise includes tours in our private air conditioned coach to prestigious chateaux. These excursions always ends with a tasting which is essential for understanding what Bordeaux wines are all about, learning their secrets, and delving into their history.
8 Days / 7 nights Easy to moderate PREMIUM guided or self-guided BIKE & BARGE cycling cruise.
Departure: Weekly every Saturday from 22nd April to 24th June & from 26th August to 14th October 2017
- Guided tour from $2,615 per person twin share - lower deck - single cabin supplement $570
- Self-guided tour from $2,205 per person twin share - lower deck - single cabin supplement $570 Upper deck supplement $245 per person twin share - Single upper deck cabin supplement on request
- Cost (including bike hire)
- E-bike hire upgrade: $185 if required - reservation essential
BIKE & BARGE IN BORDEAUX
8-day / 7-night boat-based group guided cycling tour
Cruise aboard a delightful boat in the spectacular Bordeaux region in the sunny south-west of France. Near the confluence of the Gironde and Garonne rivers there are excellent bicycle paths, backroads, historic villages and prestigious châteaux to discover. Bordeaux is a stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed city in the heart of one of the world's most famous wine growing regions with grand architecture, museums, theatres and cafés. Caressed by Atlantic Ocean breezes, the vineyards of Aquitaine for centuries produced France’s most remarkable and well-known wines such as Saint-Émilion, Pomerol, Sauternes, Médoc and Margaux.