Ultra Deluxe Barge
4 Cabins with 5 Crew
Price per person twin share cabin from: A$ 11,780
La Nouvelle Etoile has been designed to offer a very high level of comfort and convenience, to provide an on board blend of traditional elegance and modern-day facilities.
The spacious, air conditioned saloon with its attractive cocktail bar, piano and elegant furnishings provides a truly sophisticated setting, while other amenities include an exercise room and a lift. Each of the four generous 200 sq ft cabin suites is lavishly equipped and the en suite bathrooms feature double hand-basins and oversized showers. On deck there is a large sun deck with comfortable loungers and a hot tub, as well as bicycles for you to pedal along the nearby towpath.
This cruise on the luxurious La Nouvelle Etoile is a journey back in time through a picturesque landscape along two delightful canals, including France’s oldest, the Canal de Briare. She also cruises in Alsace, Champagne, Holland, Belgium, Picardy, Germany and Luxembourg in Spring and Autumn.
Holland (April & May)
- Tour Keukenhof Gardens
- Visit fascinating Zaanse Schans
- Visit the Royal Delft pottery
Burgundy (June & July)
- Visit Château de Fontaineblea
- Cross the river on the Pont Canal de Briare
- Tour of Château Saint Fargeau
Germany & Luxembourg (September & October)
- Visit Burg Eltz, the 12thC Queen of German Castles
- Tour Trier, Germany’s oldest town and see the Porta Nigra
- Finish the cruise in Luxembourg with a visit to its capital