First Class Barge
4 cabins with 5 Crew
Price per person in twin cabin from: $6,350 in law season to $8,850 in high season
CRUISE THE SERENE WATERWAYS OF CHAMPAGNE IN SUPREME COMFORT, TAKING IN THE GRAND CHÂTEAUX AND BOUNTIFUL VINEYARDS THAT DOT THE LANDSCAPE.
Hirondelle takes you on an idyllic journey through the Champagne region. Your route meanders effortlessly along some of the area’s most tranquil waterways. The soft décor of the barge perfectly complements the scenery outside. Hosting eight guests, our four cosy cabins feature oak-panelled ceilings, fine antique furniture and en-suite bathrooms. Relax in the light filled lounge with our crisp sound system, television and WiFi, or recline in a deckchair on the splendid teakdeck beneath the shady canopy.
Our spacious barge features four guest cabins, each a restful haven with exquisitely embroidered fabrics and sumptuous luxuries. One is a double, one is a twin, and the other two can be configured with twin or king beds. This makes the boat ideal for families or groups travelling together.
- En-suite bathroom with shower, single washbasin and WC
- Bedside tables, wardrobe
- Safe and hairdryer
- Sockets suitable for two-pin 220-volt plugs
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating unit so you can adjust the temperature to your liking.
- Vehicle transfer or train transfer from Paris to the Barge (if applicable). Private hire transfers are also available from Lyon and Geneva
- Table d’hôte meals – each week’s menu includes regional specialities and seasonal delicacies unique to the area you’re cruising through
- Complimentary beverages
- Excursions stated in the itinerary, fully escorted by the experienced onboard guide