Luxury Class Barge
4 Cabins with 6 Crew
Price per person in a twin share cabin from $11,600
EXPLORE THE LUSH, FABLED WINE REGION OF BURGUNDY ABOARD OUR ELEGANT BARGE, WHICH CAPTURES BOTH THE CLASSIC STYLE AND EBULLIENT SPIRIT OF LA BELLE FRANCE
Carrying up to eight passengers, Amaryllis offers a taste of French splendour across two decks with its Louis XVI furniture, a trompe ľoeil wall mural and embroidered Parisian bedcovers. The emphasis on comfort and luxury is evident in our private cabins, which each offer king or twin beds and private marble en-suite bathrooms. While away sunny days in the heated pool or admire the picturesque landscapes from the sun deck. Dinner can be savoured in the formal dining room. In the lounge, doors span the width of the barge, opening for alfresco dining on the sun deck.
Decorated by some of the most respected names in France and Italy, our four guest cabins are comfortable, beautifully equipped sanctuaries.
- King-size bed (configured as twins if desired)
- En-suite bathroom with twin washbasins. Two of the bathrooms have a shower and two have a bathtub with overhead shower
- Bedside tables, dressing/desk table, chair, armchairs
- Wardrobe, safe and hairdryer
- Sockets suitable for two-pin 220-volt plugs
- Individually controlled air-conditioning/heating unit so you can adjust the temperature to your liking.
- Vehicle transfer or train transfer from Paris to the Barge (if applicable). Private hire transfers are also available from Lyon and Geneva
- Table d’hôte meals – each week’s menu includes regional specialities and seasonal delicacies unique to the area you’re cruising through
- Complimentary beverages
- Excursions stated in the itinerary, fully escorted by the experienced onboard guide