|Condition:||Minimum 2 people|
|Price:||A$250 per person|
Our professional tour guide specialize in taking Australians to memorials, battlefields, military cemeteries and to visit the grave sites of fallen relatives and friends. Whether your interest is personal or historical, this tour is extremely informative.
The Western Front Tour operated by the longest established Australian battlefield tour company for the western front battlefields.
Day Tour - out of Amiens
Pick Up time: 9.30am at Amiens Train Station or your Hotel in Amiens
- Drop off time: 5.00 – 5.15pm approximately at Amiens train station
Few of the sites visited during the tour:
- Visit the Adelaide cemetery
- Villers-Bretonneux Franco-Australian museum and school
- Australian national memorial
- Albert, Pozieres
- Beaumont Hamel Trench Park
- Australian 1st division Memorials…
Limited number of people, we recommend you to book early.
Recommended Train from Paris Gare du Nord: 7h28am, arriving Amiens at 8h47am.
Please check timing prior as these may have changed.
(Transport via Mini Bus)